Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just a quick blip for summer--I kinda dropped the ball on blogging last school year.  It was crazy busy! But I've spent the first part of this summer getting things ready for next school year and I'm soooooo excited!  I really can't wait to get started again and begin doing all kinds of new things.  It's going to be a great school year.

I'm off to Mexico City again this summer, this time for two weeks instead of one, and I hope I will come back with all kinds of new stuff to do.  I know I'm going to work on some lessons that incorporate Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, so stay tuned!  I'm especially pleased to get to go to her house, since the High Museum is going to feature her and her husband, Diego River, this fall!

Big events coming in the Art Department in August.  Can't wait to see you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment